- How to fix Epson xp-630 Printer?
- How to fix epson xp-630 printer ink problem?
- How to fix Epson xp-630 printer not printing?
- How to fix epson printer paper jam?
- How to fix paper jam in epson xp630 printer?
- How to fix Epson xp-630 printer alignment?
- How to fix Epson xp-630 printer redlight blinking?
- How to fix Epson printer error?
- How to fix Epson printer head?
- How to fix Epson printer offline?
- How to fix Epson printer color?
Epson Expression xp-630 Setup
An innovative all-in-one printer that offers superior productivity
The Expression xp-630 provides flexible paper handling for small offices. It is powered by Epson’s new Precision Core™ printing technology which delivers performance Beyond Laser™. This advanced all-in-one printer produces fast, lab quality color prints and laser-sharp texts. Get up to 40% lower printing cost vs. other color laser printers. With this Expression xp-630 wireless printer, you can easily print from your Smartphone & tablets.
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control Panel
You can choose or alter the wireless network settings using the Epson xp-630 printer’s control panel.
To install the Epson xp-630 printer on your wireless network, install the necessary Epson driver software from the Epson xp-630 driver CD or by downloading it from the Epson website. The Epson driver installer program directs you through the wireless network setup.
- On your Epson xp-630 printer, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the wireless icons.
- After the above step, select the Wi-Fi Setup and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard from the list of options as shown in the image given below.
Note: If you want to disable the wireless network and to enable a wired (Ethernet) network, choose Disable Wi-Fi from the list of options. Then follow the instructions on shifting to a wired network connection in this manual.
- Enter the name of your wireless network manually or choose the your wireless network name from the list of available wireless network.
Note: If you want to enter the wireless network name manually then, choose Other Networks and then select the Network (SSID) option. Use the printer’s display keypad to enter your wireless network name.
- Enter your wireless network password in the Password field using the printer’s displayed keypad.
- Press return button after entering your password and then click Proceed.
- Confirm the altered wireless network settings and then select OK to save them on your Epson xp-630 printer.
Note: If you want to modify a setting after the above step, press the back button .
- For printing the network setup report, press the buttons.
- After the above steps, press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, then the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the printer’s display screen illuminates as shown in the image given below.
Epson xp 630 Smartphone Setup
Epson iPrint Mobile App
This mobile application is available for both Android and Apple Smartphone devices. It will help you print any Microsoft Office documents, PDF’s, photos or web pages over a working wireless network connection. This iPrint app also allows you to scan a file on to your device, send it as an email and upload it to any online services like Box. Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote.
- Switch on your computer, Epson xp-630 printer and check if your mobile is compatible for using Epson iPrint through www.epson.com/connect
- After checking the compatibility, download Epson iPrint mobile application from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Print from your Smartphone device to your Epson xp-630.
For Android users:
- Open the file which you want to print or scan.
- Click on the Menu option present on the right hand top most corner of your mobile screen.
- From the list of options available, click on Print.
- Now, select Epson xp-630 printer from the list of available printers.
- Change the number of copies and paper size.
- Tap on Print button to print the file that you want.
For Apple users:
- Open the file that you would wish to print.
- Touch the Share button on the left hand corner of the screen of your Apple device.
- Swipe the screen to tap on Print icon.
- Select the Epson xp-630 from the list of options.
- Mention the number of copies using the plus (+) and minus (-) sign.
- Finally, click on Print.
How to Scan using Epson xp-630 Printer’s Control Panel?
Users have the option to scan to a memory device or to their computer by making use of the Epson xp-630 printer’s control panel.
- Load the original document/photo on the scanner glass. In case, you want to scan a 2-sided document, load the paper into the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- If needed, press the Home button.
- Click on the Scan button.
- From the list of options, select any one of the Scan to options according to your need.
- Click on Presets or tap on the Preset button to save the settings you have made.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
- If you are scanning the document to your computer, choose the computer, change the format and select 2-sided setting if needed.
- In you are scanning to a memory device, click on Settings to show the additional scanning options.
How to scan using the Epson Scan icon?
Windows 8.x: Go to the Apps screen and choose EPSON Scan under the tab EPSON/EPSON Software.
Windows: Start – – > All Programs/Programs – -> EPSON/EPSON Software – – > EPSON SCAN.
OS X:How to select Scan File settings?
- Click on the Scan icon or the Scan option on the Epson Scan window. The File Save Settings window appears.
- Select the destination folder in which you want your scanned image to be saved.
- Click on Edit to change the default name of your scanned image. You can select the name from the list of options available.
- To change the file format, choose the options in the Image Format Type menu. If you want to look at additional settings, press the Options button to use other settings.
- Click on the OK option. (The following window opens up if you have chose PDF/Multi-TIFF as the Type setting)
- From the options that are displayed on screen, choose any one.
- Save File: Use this option if you are scanning only one page.
- Add Page: Click on this option if you wish to scan more than one page. Make necessary changes in the settings.
- Edit Page: Select this option if you want to delete or reorder the pages that you have scanned. After finishing, click on OK.
Scanning software does not operate correctly Try any one of the following solutions when your scanning software does not work properly.
Step 1: Your computer should have enough memory space and should meet the system requirements for the operating system you use.
Step 2: When your scanning software is not responding properly, check if your device is not running in a power-saving mode like sleep or standby. If it is on power-saving mode, take your device off the power saver mode and restart the scanning software.
Step 3: Make sure you reinstall the scanning software as and when you upgrade your operating system for your system.
Using Google Cloud Print
With your Google Account, you can easily print from your Apple or Android Smartphone to your Epson xp-630 printer. You can also print from your Google Chrome browser and Chromebooks without additional drivers or cables.
Note: Make sure your Epson xp-630 printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
If your Epson xp-630 printer is already on your network, follow the steps given below:
- Connect your computer or Smartphone device to the same network as that of your Epson xp-630.
- After the above step, print the network status sheet.
- Locate your Epson xp-630 IP address on the network status sheet.
- Enter the IP address into the search bar (URL address bar) of a web browser.
- Choose the Google Cloud Print Services option.
Note: If the Google Cloud Print Services option is not available, turn OFF your Epson xp-630 printer and then switch it ON. If the Google Cloud Print option still doesn’t show then, choose Firmware Update and after that follow the on-screen instructions to update your Epson xp-630 printer.
- Choose agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to enter the Google accounts sign-in page.
- Enter your Google Account’s username and password and click on the Sign in button (if you don’t have an Google account, create one by clicking on the Sign up for a new Google Account).
- After completing the above step, click Finish printer registration to complete the Google Cloud Print setup and try to print a test page.
- Your Epson xp-630 printer is now linked to your Google Account and it can be accessed from your computer, or Android device.
How to download printer drivers for Epson xp-630 printer from Epson website?
Users can install the appropriate driver and software from the CD that comes with the Epson xp-630 printer. Sometimes, these CD’s may not have updated software and drivers. In that case, you may want to visit the www.epson.com to download the latest drivers and software.
- Under the tab, Search by Product Name, mention the Epson xp-630 printer and then click on Search.
- In the new page, click on the operating system that you use from the drop down list.
- Either, you can download the drivers and utilities separately, or you can download the combo package by clicking on Recommended For You.
- If you want to download the Drivers, Utilities, Firmware and Administrator tools separately, click on the appropriate tabs to download them.
- Under the tab, Browse by Product Category, you can select the appropriate category. A list of printer or scanner series will be displayed.
- Click on the series of your printer and then select your product listed under the name, Select Your Product (Epson xp-630).
- Once you click on a particular model, you will be able to download the drivers by clicking on Drivers & Downloads.
- Specify the operating system you use from the drop down list and the download the drivers according to your need.
- Users can also click on tabs like Videos, FAQs and Manuals to avail technical assistance.