Epson Printer Setup and Support
Get fast and prompt Epson Printer Support with the help of our highly trained Epson printer experts. We support all types of Epson printers, kindly choose your Epson printer model from our site to setup and troubleshoot your Epson printer with ease. If you find it difficult, just give us a call at our toll free number (1 888 224 4280) so that we can do the needful for you.
For Windows Operating System
To setup your Epson printer for the first time, follow the steps below to connect your printer in Windows.
- Ensure that your Epson printer is connected with an Ethernet connection, or wirelessly.
- Click Here to download and install the software to your computer.
- Follow the on screen instructions and check the box “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”. Click Next to continue.
- Select Install, and then click on the Finish button.
- In the new dialogue box, select your printer’s name and then click Next.
- In the new dialogue box, choose Printer Registration. Touch Next.
- Once again, repeat the step 3 process, and click Next.
- Click on OK when you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect, message.
- Select Create an Epson Connect Account form, for new account creation. Fill in the essential details and click Finish.
- If you want to register a new product with a previously existing account, select I already have an account option, and fill the Add a new printer form. After entering the details, click on Add.
- Once the printer is added, click on the Close button.
For Macintosh (OS X)
- Switch on your printer and make sure it is connected to a working Internet connection (Wired or Wireless).
- Download the Epson printer software by clicking here.
- Accept the Software License Agreement by clicking on the Continue button and then click on Agree.
- Select Install and then click on the Close button.
- In the newly opened dialogue box, select your printer’s name, and tap on Next.
- Tap on Printer Registration and then select Next.
- In the next dialogue box, click on the Agree radio button and then select Next.
- Click OK as soon as you see the message, ‘Register a printer to Epson Connect’.
- Select Create an Epson Connect Account form, if you are creating a brand new account. Fill in the necessary details and click Finish.
- In case you are registering a new product with an already existing account, choose the I already have an account option, and fill the Add a new printer form. After entering the details, click Add.
- After completing the process, click Close
Installing Epson Printer without CD
If you have lost the software CD that came with the printer, then visit the Epson website and download the latest and updated software. The drivers and utilities can be downloaded from the website. However, if you want to install a third – party software, do keep in mind that it can be accessed only through a CD.
Epson Printer Setup for Windows 10
If the software CD that came with the printer indicates support for Windows 10, insert the CD and follow the instruction displayed on screen to install the software. However, if you have lost the CD or if it doesn’t support Windows 10, click here to download the driver for Windows 10.
How to download and install drivers
- Switch on your computer and connect the printer to your computer/laptop.
- Download the drivers and utilities from the above listed website depending on the operating system you use.
- Note the file name and the destination folder name, so that you are able to locate the downloaded files without any hassle.
- Click on the .exe file and follow the prompts displayed on screen to install the software without CD.
- Under the title select your product, choose your printer model or scanner model and then wait for the screen to load.
- In the Select your edition and Connection type tab, specify the Windows 10 edition (32 bit or 64 bit) and Connection Type (Local or Network). Click on the Continue button.
- The file details of your product are displayed. Select Accept to continue the process.
- The Optional Software tab hives you the details of the additional software that come with the Windows 10 driver. Click Continue. (The additional software list varies according to the printer model.)
- Click on the Product Registration link if you haven’t already registered your printer. Follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
- Once you complete the product registration, your software starts downloading automatically. If you cannot spot the download prompt within 5 seconds, you can download it manually by clicking on the link from the screen.
Epson Printer Setup:
Our team of Epson Printer professionals will guide you step-by-step for setting up your Epson printer within minutes. Call us Right Now and enjoy our services. We offer Epson printer setup for Windows 10, Mac, Wireless Setup etc.
Epson Printer Installation:
We provide supreme Installation services for all kinds of Epson printers. Our services include Epson Printer installation without CD, Installation in Windows 10, and Installation in Mac.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting:
Do you want someone to look after all your Epson printer issues? Then, this is it! You are in the right place! We provide toll free assistance and troubleshooting services for Paper jam issues, wireless printing issues, Ink cartridge issues etc.
Epson Printer Support Services:
We offer uncomplicated and reliable tech support via chat and call for all types of Epson printers. Your time is more valuable to us! That’s why we resolve all your queries in a jiffy. Call us Right Away! It’s toll free.
Epson iPrint App
Share and Print wirelessly from your Smartphone using a Epson iPrint App. It saves your valuable time and you can print from various cloud services like One Drive, Google Drive etc.
Epson Email Print
Easily email your files to multiple printers from anywhere and print them conveniently using this Epson Email Print. We provide assistance for configuring Epson Email Print.
Epson Remote Print
Share and print from your desktop or laptop from anywhere in the world using Epson Remote Print. We provide support for configuring and using Epson Remote Print.
Epson Creative Print
Create, share and print your photos from Facebook or from any WebPages and edit those photos with image editing features of this App. We provide assistance for configuring and using Epson Creative Print App.
We provide exceptional technical assistance when compared to other service providers, thanks to our highly qualified printer experts.
With their immense knowledge on printers, they can instantly solve your printer issues in a matter of time.
What we Provide
We provide reliable tech support for commonly occurring Epson issues with our highly trained printer experts, who have many years of experience in troubleshooting Epson printers.
Tips & Tricks
We also provide useful tips and tricks for maintaining the productiveness of your printer and get the most of it in the long run.